................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Nice Day


1st week of Feb..


Was very surprise that still receive birthday present from friends.
thanks teh ooi.
and of course KaiHong,YuDan,Ruii and YongJing.
of course thanks to others friends that wish me..
although my birthday was past,but i feel warm when think it back.
had lots of fun.
yesterday KangZi went to school.
she change a lot.. haha...
nice hair~ ^.^

i also saw WeiLing..
But..she didnt saw me >.<
Shout her name also didnt heard~~
ChooiWeiLing~~~~


today just a normal day..
but i enjoy it..
thanks to the people who give 动力 to me.

although my class is quiet,but I always enjoy it..

a normal day..but i enjoy with it..
it is life~

No comments: