................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nightmare

I woke up, turned to pick up my phone naturally.1.30a.m. I stared at the fan that keep moving and moving. I had a nightmare again. Yea,again.. I can heard my heartbeat is increasing. faster and faster. orz

Can't sleep well recently. I could not get any help from my sis. She is sleeping like.. (Should describe nicely) She is sleeping Silently. I picked up the phone and I start a conversation with you. You said i might be always stress up myself. and you said, maybe i think too much. Well,possible. But actually,I have nothing to think off. and i didnt feel any pressure.

Didnt finish my homework today. Im tired and sleepy.. I want to sleep. 

No nightmare, again.

No comments: