................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally come to the last day of midyear test. I felt exhausted and pressure before & after even during the test. Im in trouble during exam time. Why harh? Students should relax and have a sweet school time right? But then now i am struggling in studies. Why am I suffering now? Why am I now keep complaining this and that? I keep these problems sleep over all the night. * Susah-nya*  

and yet, I cant complain anything. This is what i should and what i must do at this moment. At the end of the day, the problems will be settle down. It will. I believed. 

I want escape from this place;
dont want to be torture anymore.
I want to run out from this area..  *shout*

Life, should be relax, and deal with it with the way I like.
I will. I will escape from here. One day. I hope.

No comments: