................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, October 6, 2013

"I miss you, and I need you, But I hate you!"

I saw a quote on Facebook just now and it makes me to think of a person in my life. It's so true to say that to the person appear on my mind:

"I miss you,
and I need you,
But I hate you!"

I know it's silly to say so. It's contrasting. But it's how I feel at you sometimes. Maybe the missing you and needing you part are nauseating as we are too close like bro and sis. Yea, sometimes brother and sister fight also right?

Maybe I am not missing as how the quote want to express and describe,
and not so needing you like I am a weak person,
But seriously, I hate you.

 *Unemotional Face*
..blah..
...__...

No comments: