................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Improvement


Human lives in a group and being a social animal. Communication is important to get someones heart or idea. And no doubt to say that communicate is one way of changing of ideas and flow of information to one and another. Indeed, a conversation can reflect ourselves.

General knowledge also have to get into our mind. Through electrical media, newspaper,network etc. Im not really interested in politic, economic. The world is wide, but Im nobody. Why? Because I still live in my own life with the narrow thinking and the mind that not developed yet. I cannot understand or misunderstood people's wordings or comments on a hot issue like BERSIH or some issue which especially involved in myself.

Nothing is so simple that it cannot be misunderstood. - Freeman Teague, Jr.

I have been talked to my friends recently. Different character, different family background, different issue. And i got multitude of ideas from them randomly. Very random. I appreciate because i got the chance to talk with them and gain experience besides of exchange information. I still have a long way to go through and discover each particular matter.

 I cant imagine that a Form 3 students can talk with me about the politic terms ; and cant believe that a teenager can think in detail in a small incident with logicality. They showed their maturity and yet reflect my naivety.

 Indeed, many to improve. Lots to learn.

No comments: