................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Recent me

Seem like i had disappeared for a period, yes, i did.
I didnt go anywhere, but i started my tertiary school. I didnt tell anyone except those few guys. Thanks you guys for keeping your promise until now. ^^'' This is the time for me to update my life recently.

I'd been disturbed by something few days ago. =( It is just a small case. But it disturbed my emotional sometimes. However, I've think wider and open minded now. I just need someone to listen to me. I need to release and shout out! Thank you for your advising and lending your ear all the time. Credit by WeiLing. =)

So,everything go smooth. I love this moment now. But, i miss home badly. I never think that i will have home sick one day. and now, im facing it. I miss home, i miss my family, especially my mum. and i cried, when i came here. =(  This made me think of Kangzi. She said,when her mum fetch her back to hostel, she alwyas cry. At that moment, i was laughing at her. (i think) Similarly, i happened to me now. I felt it. and soon, you are going to feel it too. right? chooi w.l. XD i <3 my family. =)

This is the second weeks that i start my life here.. I feel like, me, myself, still not getting ready for everything here. Sometimes, i think back all the past. and sometimes, pictures and scenario refreshed the past in my mind. =)

Is the time for me to get ready for everything now since i'd decided for Jan intake randomly. Have to get well into everything. and enjoy it. I love my life. I enjoy it. ^^ 

No comments: