................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, February 15, 2012


I woke up early in the morning today. This is not as usual since i have not wake up at 6am after i finished my SPM. 
I was at home yesterday, and i shouldn't be there.
I was very surprise to receive my eldest sister's msg.
She asked me weather want to back home or not and bring me to have dinner together since my parents were at Johor.
I was shocked.
Yesterday was valentine day and she should celebrate it.
and she just said, her bf will contact me after my class end.
I'm so happy. Until now.
He fetched me at 6.30pm, and we heading to WD.
It took about 1 hours to reach WD from Damansara. All caused by traffic jam. =/
I'm so happy to meet them and have dinner together.
In the car, I asked sis's bf,. ''today is valentine, why you didnt celebrate?''
and he answered, '' I also wonder why you are here..''
LOL. 
sorry. I would like to sit table beside XD
and you said everyday is valentine day right? =D
Planning to eat Italiannies at Subang Empire. But too many people,or should i said, couple.. =(
Every restaurants were full and I was very hungry.
At the end, we ate Kenny Rogers.
I'm fulled and satisfy with it.
and I'm super happy for the day. =)

and that's why cause me to wake up at 6am today.
I've to follow them to work in order to reach my hostel. 
haha..
Along the way to sis's office then my place, i was listening radio and some pictures appear in my mind once i close my eyes.
There is all about my school life, not now, but in YuHua.
Every morning i'll go into dewan and sit at the row. 
Normally i'll be the first few people who enter the dewan.
and others will stay at the stage there..
and etc.

I realize, i miss that. I miss the time.
 It's true.
I miss the time together.



No comments: