................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Embrace 2013



It might be slightly late to say Happy New Year, but it's always better late than never.

I welcomed 2013 together with my family as well as my friends.
It's sort of simple, quiet & calm countdown day.
No fireworks, no shouting, no bustling of noise.
Just a television and a DSLR camera.

Although I prefer having joy & fun outside, but I still enjoyed the few hours in the night together with my friends.
You guys are so great.

We cheers up each others whoever feel down,
We share the happiness, sadness and experiences,
We randomly call each others out to yam cha and party.
I never expect I'll meet either you in my life,
I never thought of we would be so open to each others during talk section.

It's true that life is never what you expect.

My life is so wonderful and memorable. What I dare to ask for more?

Leave your regrets behind; Bring your positive attitude forward.
Let's embrace 2013 with happiness and gratefulness.

and most importantly,

Love your life & Live your life.
and so,
Perfect your life.

No comments: