................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Study Life




This pic was taken on a Thursday evening..  It was raining heavily outside, with the strong wind and cold air in the classroom.  Everyone felt lazy to attend the class..  My friends and I were late to class.  Purposely.  Lots of people do so.  When we stepped into the class, the front rows were full, therefore we had no choice to sit behind..

I seldom sit at the back row because I can't really concentrate and pay attention during the lecture.  I know myself, I tend to be lazy and fall asleep easily while sitting at the back row..  Although I might fall asleep when I sat at the first few row..  LoL!  In fact, this is uncontrollable sometimes.  Isn't?  heheh~

So, is this so called, the study life??  haha.. 

There are few things that mostly everyone will do at least once in their school life..
  • Accidentally fall asleep in class
  • Unintended skip class
  • Not mean for late to class
  • Go for class depend on mood and friends
  • Please peers to sign attendance for you
  • Run away from class while the lecturer gives a short break
  • etc etc etc
Did you did you?? =P

No matter you did or didn't, enjoy your life..  It is just once in your life..  A one way road, no U-turn. =D

No comments: