................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, September 13, 2013

Let the wind blows, my friends.

I was being pampered by friends. Every of my close friends treats me well and cares me a lot in my life.
I'm glad to have them in my lifetime. I know I'm not easy to handle. I have lots of bad characteristic and behavior yet they treat me with love. I'm blessed, I knew it. I might not showing it in front of you, but I.. I love you, I care you and I miss every moments we had together. 

I know I have bad temper, sometimes unreasonable and emotional. Thank you for compromising all my negative attitudes, also, thanks for allowing me to show my bad part in front of you. To be part of my real.

I don't make extravagant demand, I just wish that we will be what we are as last time. Because I cared you, love you and I do miss you. You are just my part of my life. I can't afford any negative changes for our valued relationship. 

Because I cared. I realize the importance of you in my life. You are no longer my just friend, you are more than friend.

To my close friends. Every single of you. The special you.  
Just
Let the wind blows.



--People treating you good is not as it should be by rights.--

No comments: