................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, April 26, 2014

First time ever feel like hand in blank examine paper.. Even the cyanogen in my hands appear so obvious while having this paper. My hand was shuddering. Not because of the fear and nervous. It just shudders. Feel like it is uncontrollable =\ 
Probably used up too much oxygen and energy internally and physically to complete the test. A test that makes me feel that my previous examinations were so easy that I'm willing to redo and resit the examinations that I've taken in the past. 



In the end, I feel release and relief though I know I didn't do well on it. 
Nothing such as 
"If I were given a chance.. I would.."
Look forward, look bright. 
:)

It's not hard.
I learnt a lot from this subject. 
It's valuable. 
*ding sound* 
Smile 

No comments: