................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Monday, April 7, 2014

How am I going to describe my recent life? Unexpectedly, there are few numbers of true friends approached me and asked me about my recent life. I seem and look haggard for them. Oh thank you my dear friends, I'm fine. There are just too much workloads and I messed up everything. My schedules were unorganized and unsystematic, which eventually affecting my productivity. 

My life was like a tangled maze. I fell and almost get lost. But I didn't. I stand still with my belief and trust on myself. Even though I might look weak and fragile, or perhaps I am. But I'm sure that I'm not allowing people,who are trying to beat me down, achieve their goal on challenging my limitation. 

When you are hurting people, you are indirectly harming yourself. Creating pains to others is similar as tying yourself with troubles. No one can afflict you except yourself. 

Don't try to hurt people if you have no value to them, because you can't hurt them; don't try to disrupt people's life if you are nobody for them, again, because you can't. 

Don't open the wound of people that care about you if you do not know how to close it because you hurt them badly; don't neglect and overlook people's feelings and emotions if they value you because you are wounding their heart and the trust on you.

Be grateful because you are here today. With loves and warms from different aspect of life. You need to look for them and search for them. Things don't come easily without putting efforts. 

Don't demand more than you need. When it is too much, it becomes overload. You can't take it all at the same time, if you insist to, you might end up with nothing.



Anywhere you go, there are way to explore. 
Move forward. With no regret. 

I'm glad that people I love and I care do love and care me also. Thank you. 
You are my angels.

No comments: