................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Monday, February 2, 2015

"+"ve & "-"ve; Knowing & Acting ; Is a choice


This video was taken during my career dream presentation. When I watch it, it makes me laugh so loudly everytime. I find it so funny to look myself on the screen. Sometimes I feel ridiculous and embarrass; but sometimes I feel proud, happy and gratify!

---

Start learning and being clear that everything has both sides: positive and negative. Yes, it's not a new knowledge. We knew it and heard of the similar principle quite often. Positive & negative are like totally opposite, they two will never meet, like the south & north pole. When it comes to decision making, critical analysis and etc, we always think of what is not good for us (negative) and which path will lead us to the bright future (positive). 

Apparently, knowing it and acting on it are always two different issues. It's similar as smokers knew that smoking will definitely affecting their health yet they continue to smoke. Not clear enough? Its alright. Another example, a situation when you feel sad or fly into a temper due to whatever reasons and you start crying or being aggressive because you're in a bad mood. You knew you need to do something in order to get rid of the unhappiness and uncomfortable feelings yet you choose to continue crying and throwing temper by hoping the undesired state will gone miraculously.

Can you see something implied in the examples other then understanding the difference between knowing and acting? 



" Everyone has the choice. "

The smokers have the choice to choose not to smoke when they knew smoking affect their health. 

You have the choice to choose to put some efforts and change the current state instead of continue falling into the whirlpool of internal conflicts and sorrow.

But again, unfortunately, there are no "always true/right principles/ways" to follow. There is nothing will guarantees us to the desire state.

But we can always learn to be positive or to be negative. It's just depends on how do we look at it and it is our choice. Everything is just about the matter of perception and the choice, particularly in decision making. The choice available and the decision we make eventually affect the consequence of a happening.


What I've learnt and what I knew is more than what I thought.

I didn't know I can write such passage last year. Reading this passage that I've typed long time ago remind me of what I've learnt and what I've promised. It also reminds me of how did I go through the time. When I look back, I feel sorry to my past; meanwhile, I smile.

It's all about choice. I knew it, and I learnt from you.



Full of appreciation. 
To the angel in life.

No comments: