................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, April 1, 2016

Spring



Have been wanting to post up some thoughts or reflections that I've been experienced lately.
I wrote something, but yet to be completed.
So I just keep it as a draft.
As usual.

And FB reminds me of the start of the spring.

I've fond of things that represent 'new' or 'beginning'.
For instance, first day of the month, first day of the week.
Same goes to the first day of spring. 
Yey..
(Although there're no four seasons in Malaysia, 
But knowing it is the first day of spring still make my day happy and cheerful.)

Been telling myself that I need time to figure out and been allowing myself to practice try and error in the past few months.
It is more than enough.
I guess.
Shouldn't give myself so much excuses.

I believe that nobody understand you better than yourself.
If you don't know about yourself,
how can you expect people to understand you and live up to your expectation?

So once I've decided and found my way, I should go.
Too much hesitation would ruin my progress and probably end up with nothing.
It could go worse.

Get a new start from today.. 
Keep moving on..

···Persistence  ···Perseverance  ···Consistence

She says.

I know my way.
I know my direction.
I have the answer.

Hence I shall move on.