................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Update

Been going through my life adjustment and trying to adapt into a new environment and culture for the past one month. My life doesn't seem to be a mess, but it is definitely not the life I've been encountered in my past 20 years.

Sometimes, I spend the time thinking about my current daily routine. I'm glad that I've been selected and placed in this position. I've been given a lot of freedom and courage in doing the assignments that I need to be done, I should be appreciate because not everybody there has this kind of opportunity. Meanwhile, I also been given numbers of opportunities, which directly / indirectly beneficial to my self-development.

I wasn't been bombarded with questions about life after graduation. But I did think about it most of the time, and slowly, people around are asking me about that. To be frank, I think I'm not well-prepared yet. I'm still wandering, just like travelling without any direction. This is what I think I shouldn't be. I shouldn't be not knowing what I want to do; what I need to do; and what is my ultimate goal. If you don't even know what you want and what you actually looking for in life, that must be ridiculous. Seriously.

But do I really travelling aimlessly in the life journey? I think deeply.
No. I'm not. I know what I want and what I'll be doing ultimately, and I have the faith that I'll achieve it. But why am I still wandering and being so uncomfortable as like I'm lack of confident? 

Am I?
Am I wandering because I'm seeking for approval - to build up the close relationship to gain my sense of security?
Am I feeling that way because of I'm lack of structured plan - to seek for accurate and measurable plan to gain my sense of security?
Am I feeling lost and uncomfortable because of the uncertainty - am looking for the productivity result to gain my sense of security?


There's something I need to be aware, I guess.

Nobody else knows us better than ourselves. I'm pretty sure about my role and my direction. Despite of the external factors, like seeking for approval and recognition, I shouldn't deny doubt my inner voice. I shall spend time listen on it. Because that's the inner part of myself.

Keep it  up.

No comments: