................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Terrible

Terrible. Have been spending my time on various areas lately.
Found out that there are numerous areas of improvement in me.
I tried. I did. I practiced.
To master a skill, it requires consistency and persistence.
Consistency and persistence come naturally when there's motivation.
But it may not be the only factor to maintain our behavior.

Interests are there. Positivism is there.
Sources are given. Energy is up.

Meanwhile, there're too many eye-catching events, objects, incidents, things, matters in the surrounding. Everything is an attraction to me.
Attention is switched. Concentration is unsustainable.
Terrible. Terrible.

Oh no. Nothing to do with those fascination things.
I'm not focused. Too much things in the mind. Impatient.

Breath in. 1-2-3-4-5.
                                                                Practice self-regulation, be disciplined; but not self-restraint.

No comments: