................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Malaysia Day

I face in front of computer for more than 1 hour. I think to blog something, but i have nothing to write. A week is gone again. 2 more weeks to go. Im having 4 days holidays. The Malaysia Day, weekends and a day of holiday which i set by myself.

Prime Minister has declared to repeal the act. The one which allows detention without trial. The one which my debate team ''boo''. We kept taking the disadvantages and effect at the competition and we get the key to enter the next round and final at the end. It is called ISA. In honesty, it is not suitable to stand this act in our country, and in a modern century. However, it doesn't seem like a good news for citizen. Because there is going to have 2 new laws/ acts to replace ISA. Any different huh? o.O?

I put this into a topic here because i dont have any topic to blog now. But anyway, it shouldnt be a topic here. Im really bored today. Sibling is not at home. House is silent, room is quiet. One is at China and another is at Time Square. Im bored! I cant put myself on the books around. But trial still have 2 more weeks to go. Cant oppose my laziness. Truly.

Anyway, Im going to watch movie later with my mum. Yes, i have a long period didnt step into cinema. At the night. This is a unexpected decision. On the Malaysia Day, we are going to watch Namewee's Nasi Lemak 2.0. LoLx. Im quite excited on this movie. End the day with Nasi Lemak. =)

Nasi Lemak 2.0
Namewee & Karen Kong

No comments: