................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A random post about the girl and me

I heart you =)
It is consider late now, and yet Im still here. Initially im study for the physic exam. But i change my mind to face to the computer screen rather than physic book. I am having insomnia these two days. Im not stressing up myself. But just hard to fall on sleep at the night.

Had a short talk with a dear friend. She is sweet. We know each other for 4 years, same class for 2 years. We have a close friendship with each other. I have a long period didnt talk with her, but once we meet, we can talk everything without limit. I can called this is a really true friendship. Im really grateful. Thanks god.

We are basically talking about the past and the thought in our mind. The topic of the discussion is still around 2 years ago. Truly, i have a vivid memories with her. Unforgettable. The day when i accidentally make her cry ; the day where we go for movie ; the day and the days. Although some part of it might be unhappy, but it is memorable for me.

We dont meet each other and chat all the time. We dont go out every holidays. She dont actually know what is happening around me and so happened to me. I dont really know where is her house located. But, sometimes, when i am having insomnia, my brain will suddenly pop out the memory between us. And yet, i really appreciated. From the bottom of the heart, i do care you. Thanks. (of course same to others friends, but this post is mainly talking about a friendship, between the girl and me)

那是最初的美,最真诚的美,打从心里的美。
我要综合这些美,然后储存起来。

No comments: