................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

countdown

Leave my secondary school for more than 1 month. Finished my last secondary exam (SPM) more than 2 weeks already. Before these, im very excited to finish the secondary school life and exams. Yea, i did it. But now, im Hae-ing at home. and this is the first week i Hae at home.

I filled my time with activities last week. and i learned lots & enjoy it. Workshop at fm 988, shopping, concert, kakix and more. Now, i've nothing to fill into my schedule. Living emptily. I'm not accustomed to be so free everyday. No more monday blue, no need to iron uniform, no more assembly, not reading Rukun Negara on the stage, not rushing for homework and not preparing for exam. The life without target and achievement. I am empty...

Mostly wasted my time on internet these few days. It provides myself a large space to think out of the box and flash back my memory. Many ideas had pop out in my mind. But i couldn't express out. Maybe if i've got inspiration ...

I read through others's blog. Especially those people i know, but he/she dont know me. They make me envy with what they have. Especially their achievement. and slowly, look at their wording with pleasure and respect --- I admire them.

I'm those who always look at what others have & how good of the others' behavior , how many hard work the others paid behind etc. After that, i will just admire them. Feel that they are much better than me. Have a enjoyable life. and i will start thinking, how could i be in the future? Am i going to be like them? or? many question marks floating there.

It is December now. The last month of 2011. Just a blink of eyes. December is always a romantic months for me. Everyone is planning how to celebrate Christmas and countdown. I like December. I like Christmas. Although there is no snow here in Malaysia. But i always imagine that there is. and i believe of the story of santa. There is full of Christmas decoration everywhere now.. I like it. Even the smurf's game and snoopy's game are snow-ing. Although i'd never celebrate it, but i love Christmas.

Many office are having presents exchange. Even sis's office. Yerr... I also want to join! =( I saw friends received a notebook and cute Iphone casing! I believe it is unlimited!! =( Yea, im countdown-ing. 4 more days. Ho-Ho-Ho! Hmm.. Guess.. Who would like to be a Santa and send the gift for me?! XD

Merry Christmas~`` =)

No comments: