................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, March 9, 2012

Leadership Camp build friendship


1 weeks ago, I went to leadership camp. I was expecting to have some good time and fun activities there. However, I was a bit disappointed due to some reasons. But in the end, i still enjoy myself in the camp.

I knew lots of new friends which we never meet each others before although we are in same intake same course. For those friends which we know each others preciously, our relationship become closer and closer. We cheers, we play,we share and we have fun together most of the time. Thanks for the camp. To make our friendship tightly. =)

Yea, everyone have fun in the camp. We were being sent to jungle alone at night for 30min to 1 hour. I was scare when the frogman said that the jungle is the place where second world war happened. >.< I was scare that i couldn't come out after that or saw something which i shouldn't see. and one of my friend hug a tree tightly and she cried; one of my friend secretly open the blindfold. XD

The scene of making raft, jumping into the ''lake'' and bitten by leeches and shouting etc were epic! LoL! Proud to say that :: every group's members have to swim to the destination to get the flag except our group because all of us were sitting on our raft steadily. LOL! Many people were bitten by something which is black, long and fat. @.@ The leeches! So GELI~ >.<'' Pity to those who bitten by leech. The leeches were big and long that i never ever seen before. It made my teammate's legs blooding non-stop and now Im scare of those leeches! =(

Whatever activities we did there were memorable especially with those funny friends. 

The one who cried in the jungle.
The two people who always stick and hug each others.
The one who speak monkey language well.
The one who talk non-stop with Mr. Naj.
The one who keep singing all the time.
The one who make the atmosphere high.
The one who chit-chat with me until the midnight.
and more.

My monkey teammate, my new friends, and my ''previously known'' friends. LOL. Here to thanks everyone. =) Thank you guys!! ^v^ You made my memory full with colour and warm my heart. yea~ 
In the end, everyone were sleeping in bus.
*The only picture I took. >.<''

No comments: