................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sound doesn't seem bad


The result is coming out tomorrow. Everyone is getting nervous and nervous-ier.. Some say that they could't sleep; some say that they are afraid. Same here. But im clammier now. Since my heartbeat didnt increases as the time passes through..

I saw that:
My friends purposely go back to their high school to get their SPM result. It takes about 3 hours from KL to Ipoh and etc. Many are skipping class for taking result also. Everyone seems very excited and nervous. and I would say, all the best. Look forward, no matter what's your result.

I did not predict anything, and in sincere, i have no confident.
Yet, Thanks to those who text me and clam me down in the sense of giving support and encouragement.

I cant promise anything.
But, thank you.

Always look at the brighter side. Think positive, act positive and have positive attitude. It will bring more light to your life. Shaping your life with happiness and successful. At least no dull. =)

No comments: