................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Simple talk about my teachers



I almost forget today is Teachers day until one of my friend remind me today is his day. It makes me think of few of my teachers in my schools.

I think I remember every teacher who taught me in primary school since I'm monitor in the class from standard 1 to standard 6. 6 years, I walked into staff room like going in and out of my house, do whatever i want. =P Yea, like a boss. Haha! But I have long time never meet them since I didnt back to primary school for at least 3 years. I miss them, particular one, always.

My secondary schools's teachers part:
Although I felt that memory about friendship is more than relationship with teachers,(maybe I miss my friends so much recently) but I still remember those teachers who taught me before. Maybe I'm not good in academic and curriculum, I might playful, not paying attention or just a very normal students in class. Teachers wont remember me. But I'm really appreciate that I met so many good teachers in my life.

I'm so appreciate because being taught by good teachers. I'm so grateful to meet kind and understanding teachers in my life. They make me get improve in my academic, they make me become a better person and make me seek for a better future.

Lecturer part:
You know what, I have never be laughing from the beginning of the class until the end of the class during maths class, some more is calculus. For me, I thought that "maths" class should be very serious and everyone should be concentrate. But now.. LoL.
I met a caring lecturer here. She is so good until now she will ask for my recent life and academic. She is always ready for us to ask any questions and problems.
A lecturer taught us dancing in leadership camp. I like the dance because the song is very cute and funny. It sounds like " ta-da-ra-ta di-ya-di ya,ta da ra ta di ya di ya~~"

I felt that what teachers taught me were too much; and what can I give back is too less. =(
But I really appreciate.

Thank you teachers.
I will be proud, because of you. =)

No comments: