................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

sticky notes


I used to add a "sticky note" on the desktop whenever there is something important or I tend to forget such as exam, assignment due date, special event and etc.  The most sticky notes that I "stick" on it is about 5, which is all about the coming exams and quiz; another 3 is about assignment, i think.

Everytimes, as time passes, the date getting closer and closer to the date written on the colourful "sticky note", I become more and more worry and anxious.  I would feel tension and pressure are acting on me, but I would wish it pass as fast as possible so I can delete the colourful thing on the desktop.  Whenever I deleted it, I feel like I'm relief, go through a war and pass through a hardship (even though it is not really a hardship) *just hyperbole.

It is really rare to make the sticky note to be deleted and disappear because no matter how much I delete, I will create another new again.  It is just like hydrologic cycle, which we called as water cycle when we learnt since we were young.  Everything cycle and recycle again.


This is a part of life that I'm having now.
Bear with it.
I'll get used to it. =)

No comments: