................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tetris Yo~

Times always fly, with or without conscious. I'm glad that I've pass through these "harsh time". I put a quotation mark at the word because it seems not really harsh, it is just a hyperbole to exaggerate how I feel/view the time this week. In fact, it is a hard time, but not really hard though.. sounds contradict.. But, seriously, this midterm has brought me to the top of the hill, and let me fall on the slope.. (sweat)

Exams is always the 'harsh time' for students like me; 'relax time' for teachers. However, it is always the 'bad' time for teachers after the exam; and 'best time' for the students. It is just a circular role. That's why, it is quite fair for everyone, at least in this statement. =)

I don't like compare. But comparison is one way to check whether you are right or wrong after the test.

The "pek cek" moment is that when you found out your answers or steps is different from others! and what you tend to say is: "What's wrong WEIH!", "Ya MEH?", "You sure AR?" and etc with the "AR, MEH, LOR" at the end of the sentence. It sounds funny and the moment seems familiar to me in this exam. It happened on the last day of my exam! and It almost spoil my mood and distract my emotional! 

Other than the "pek cek" moment, it turns to sad moment,which that when you found that everyone can do the questions but not you. I think it is the most down moment as well. It hurts you, or makes you keep blaming on yourself. You know you cannot do anything about that, but you will still feeling down. Is our emotion being influence so easily by the circumstances? I doubt. You might say no, even myself. But when you really come across that kind of situation, what do you react? Will it become more comfort when your peers tell you that they don't know how to solve the questions too? 

Sadness will not always follow anyone. There must be always a change of role of our emotion and feeling. Yea, so, the happiest moment for students is that everyone is free from the exam, and start planning what to do or where to go to shopping and celebrate. 

There is always a "harsh time" in our life. Everyone has to face it and tackle it. Without any solution, the matter won't be able to solve, and it will keep following you. It will make you feel more stressful when you procrastinate. So, I'm happy that I've go through this "harsh time" ( for this moment I think it is a 'quite' "harsh"). Finally, I'm able to enjoy the happy moment, which is go crazy with tetris.

.. Even though, you might not playing with it, anymore. ..




No comments: