................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, June 2, 2013

June Start



I'm scared of the passing speed of time.  Seems like I'm trying to escape from coming challenges.  Maybe I'm not ready yet, or I'm worrying too much.  



I'm afraid of being out of control of my life.  I count the probability before making decision, predict the outcome and test for the hypothesis.  Yet, for some matters, there have no much time for me to do so.  The process is just taking too long.  And sometimes, not everything can be predicted, controllable and being tested. 


I told myself to chill on sometimes, yet the truth tells me that I shouldn't.  Not every way that works on others suit me.  Everyone has their way to live their life.  We should listen others' opinions and suggestions, but we must be able to view ourselves as we are, and not change and follow, blindly.

No comments: