................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Week 5

Paper notes in class

It comes to the fifth week for this semester.  The lecture classes and tutorials classes are going to end by two more weeks.  It also implies that the semester is going to end soon.  I like short semester.  Everything goes very fast, ends very quick.  Although the schedule is very pack, as usual, but I enjoy it.

It's a new challenge for me to done a assignment within a short period.  It is a very big challenge for having pop quizzes in every classes for methodology, and unpredictable handphone quizzes.  The handphone quizzes will be given when someone's phone rings during the class.  It will be a tough quiz for as the questions given are those materials that we've not learnt.  I tend to have heart attack whenever I attend the class, and I'm scare once she steps in the class.  Everything just happens randomly, unpredictably.  But the lecture class is fun, though many people don't find the fun part, at least I'm happy with it.  Despite of lecturer is very strict, talks like rocket and particular on small things like the size of quiz paper, the way we write and the format, yet, I found some laughing points from her speech.

I should have 1 month holiday after few weeks from now.  But I decided to take the other subject from other department, and the department is a long semester.  Hence, I have to scarify the holiday and attend the classes which will hold during my holiday.  Shouldn't use the word "scarify" though, as I'm willing to do so.  Many people found hard to understand why I do so, squeeze everything together, but it is fine for me.


I understand that Nothing can be so perfect.   

No comments: