................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, June 28, 2013

A Lucky Day -- Free Drinks from Sunway Starbucks

Feeling good~~ =D

Finally I have my own time to do whatever things other than school works. I feel release stared from the moment when I finished last assignment in the semester. I feel glad as I'm able to finish it before the due date, and quite satisfy with what I've done.

Coincidentally my sis's office shut down and she don't need to work for this week. End up my sis together with mum went to KL and submitted the assignment with me today. LoL! Then we heading to sis's office to take something and then Sunway Pyramid without any Pre-planning. Before we leave, we wanted to find a place to have some tea. At first sis went to coffee bean, and she's actually queuing up, but I pushed her to Starbucks because she don't have Citi Bank credit card in order to enjoy b1f1. XD 

Guess what.. We are so lucky that the staff in Starbucks approached us and offered us a free drinks. He said we were the 200th customers? I guess.. Because I was shocked and stunned when he approached us. My sis's response is much better than me and she answer "sure" to the staff. The staff started explaining the steps that we have to do in order to claim a tall free drinks. Honestly, he's quite friendly and funny. (Y)

Not only that, he told us if we went back to Sunway and he will personally give us venti instead of tall size of drinks. Somehow, he offered two free drinks for us as my sis said that there is 3 of us. haha!! Feel so glad to get the chance to claim free drinks there~ what a lucky day man!



#SunwayStarbucks Staff Rocks!! 
Thumbs up! =D

No comments: