................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, November 29, 2013

Nadeje Mille Crepe

Hanging out with friends is one of the happiest moment that I wish I would always have in my uni life.
Although being alone with own self is one of the enjoyment, but I also appreciate to have the social time with others.

So, I'm glad to have the time to date with few of my friends and grab the chance to have girls talk. We went to Nadeje Cake Shop, which is not very far away from Damansara. We spent hours there, and enjoyed piece and piece of mille crepe with coffee and tea in the afternoon.


Meeting a group of friends and bond a firm friendship between one another isn't easy when we grow older and older. People come and go in our life. Everyone has different path to go, and we cannot expect they will stay forever with us.

I'm glad to meet friends in my uni life. Even though we always have disagreement on various of issues on academic and lived experiences, we still have lots of fun together most of the time. Thanks to them for introducing multiple of life challenges for me to tackle it out; creating different matters and allowing me encounter everyone of it in my university. Thank you. I've learnt a lot and gain a lot of experiences in life. 

Nadeje Cake House
B-01-01, Dataran 3 Two,
Jalan 19/1, Section 19
46300 Petaling Jaya.

Top left: Strawberry Chocolate ; Right: Double Chocolate
Bottom Left: Berry Berry Strawberry ; Right: Original

Original Flavor with Malacca Cafe Latte
The latte tastes really nice
I start missing it when I leave 
;')


I think I would like to have it alone one day.. =D 
or..

No comments: