................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Against the wind



I received a text from my friend talking about writing thesis. Reply from the supervisor makes my friend fed up and down. 

At night, I called my friend and we had a talk. We discussed things regarding to thesis and studies. Seems like that's the topic that we used to discuss.  

My friend told me about the reply from supervisor via email. 

After that, I sent my friend this picture as I found the quotation is motivating. We always learn from things that have been against us all the time. After all, we, like the aeroplane, takes off against the wind, fly in the skies at a high speed and we'll reach the destination. 

I have my worries too. I'm worrying I might not able to give the quality work that my supervisor expected from her supervisees. Hahha.. It's ok and alright, I told myself as comfort. 

Seeing the issue that my friend faced worried me about my studies as well. =\ It's ok and alright, I comfort myself again. Haha! I've been so optimistic and open minded once awhile. 

I'll do my best and prepare the best for the coming challenges. =) continue with it. Thesis Mood, continue, ON. 

No comments: