................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Thursday, June 25, 2015

No longer the right person




Everytime after an event (held by uni mates or friends), my facebook will be fulled of their pictures and long post status regarding to their experiences and feelings throughout the preparing days until the end of the event.

It's a life experiential, no doubt. But I didn't have much of this experiences. I know it's great, and it probably causes someone addicted into organizing more and more events in the future. Easily explained, the sense of acknowledgment and satisfaction. It's not limited to that, it helps most people fulfil the needs in various aspects. 

On one hand, I heard people complaining about working in the team; on the other hand, I heard people enjoying commit themselves in the project. 

Isn't the teamwork production fun and memorable? 
Yea, why not. Especially when you like it. I mean the event itself. 
Even if you really dislike it, you probably would have learnt something. 

Knowing it's fun wouldn't stop someone from joining; but the capability and the context would. 


I'm No longer the right person in the platform.
-you're no longer the right person-
I hope not

Let me fly
Pls angel. 
(Assertive voice)


Being negative to say
I'll be gone. Not long to go.
As you wished.
I'm tiring.
(Despair)


Shall believe the sayings:
There's the best arrangement.

The negativity shouldn't stay long-

Why you never try to understand-?
And always believe it's the best for me
When you see me from your eyes;
And not my heart



Hidden meaning. 话中有话.
Hard to grab it. 

No comments: