................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Still Loving

My dear, 
perhaps, 
you don't know how much I care and love you in the deep heart. 

How would you know it? 

I often question because don't know why I will get angry at you for the small matters. 
I feel so frustrated to see myself struggling on the same matter again and again.

- For the everytime I get upset and mad on you, it tells me about how I cared about you. -

I got immersed in ton of works just now. I realised that I can totally concentrate for the work and the strong anger and negative emotions toward you just got faded when I got myself free from the work after hours. 

Still, it even tells me, strongly, of how much I cared about you. I've been reminded of this over and over again. It's the power of love, perhaps. 

I've been perceived you as more than friend and best friend. It is more like family. 

You used the quote and told me, 
"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets behind... Or forgotten."

Regardless of how sad I am, You're not forgotten, and I don't know why. ...

No comments: