................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Monday, June 27, 2016

Quick Update

Seem like it has been sometimes since the day I could stay awake until this time.

I spent sometimes to clean up my table, rearrange the books and utilities that spread all over the table. I realised I have long time never sit down, taking the papers / books and pens to write down some notes or insights that I used to do in the past. It seems abit strange for me, but I sense some old feelings - I have my own place and do my own work, quietly, peacefully.

I remember I don't like to work in the environment whereby there's noise. Most of the time, I would sit down alone, and keep myself at the corner to avoid any distraction. If I were in the library with my friends, I would choose a seat whereby I can see my friends, but not too close with them.

I used to do work alone. I used to keep thing with myself. I used to be like that. 


K. K for King. 

No comments: