................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Stop

We were playing some old school games -- "the train" and "the egg"
:)

-- Even my friends are fed up with my trait of overly care about what others say and how others look at me as an individual. 

It was a public holiday yesterday. Gratefully, I got to meet up with friends and spent sometimes together. It has been awhile since last gathering. 

The topics that we discussed couldn't run away from job and future direction. I guess these two could be the main issues that we, as fresh graduates, are facing now. 

Knowing that I'm one of the individual who stucks in the mid of the junction, I tried to disclose myself to the bunch of my friend. Even my friends are fed up with me because I always cared about the judgement and the labelling that I got from others. 

It's true. I shall move to the direction which can lead me to my goal. Taking others' words as a guideline is fine, but overly concerns about other people's perspectives and judgemental would slowly make me become a slave...

No comments: