................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sleeping

I know I should be sleeping at this moment. My sleeping pattern has been changing these years. I used to stay awake until midnight, spend time on blogging, playing games when I was in high school years. Times flies and during my degree life, I still hardly sleep slightly early unless it is a 8am class next day. Most of the late time is occupied by assignments and preparation of exam. Maybe not, sometimes I stayed up late to do something, yet not much value. haha! I guess I'm used to write at night. That's the time when I can come out different ideas and insights, I guess. Hah!

Turning to year 2016, I have graduated from HELP. As an ordinary fresh-graduate, I work. It is hard to adjust my biological clock. I have to wake up early in the morning, Everyday, except weekend, thank god. haha! Slowly, I adapt into the working routine. Due to the worries and pressure, I wake up at the mid of the night to check if I've overslept sometimes. I almost wake up at the same time at the mid of the night. I've seen a article mentioning that waking up at different time in the mid of the night represent some emotions that human are facing. I'm not sure how credible the source is, I'm not sure if I could believe it.

We had some public holidays in the past month. The public holiday mostly fall on Friday and Monday, resulting of a long continuous holiday. That's the time when I started to sleep late again. Ah.. This is the habit. As Chinese proverb says, we can change mountains and river, but not a person's nature. haha! It's true. Nonetheless, I believe that it could change if the person has strong determination, motivation and perseverance. :)

One day in the future, I hope I could remember how positive I am. :)

This post should be written last week, when I still awake, at the late of the midnight.... 

No comments: