................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Keep

I used to save lots of old stuffs. Mum says, it is inherited from my grandpa's genes.

There're reasons why I keep the old photos. Even the irrelevant screenshot. Although I might not looking at the old photos very often, but I might see it once in awhile. And there's when it brings out all the faded memories...

I still couldn't recall what's the issue I was discussing with this friend. He is now in miles away. and we rarely chat compared to few years ago. We used to discuss any issues, from academic to life philosophy. I enjoy having such chatting with him.

The most memorable time with him was few years back, when I went through the hard time. Coincidentally he came back from oversea and spent a few weeks time in the homeland. I'm so grateful that I had him during the hard time. I'm go grateful that he could spend his time with me, doing any things that could enlighten me.


This is one of the reason why I have thousands of photos in phone, in the backup software until the capacity is full. I hardly decide what to delete even though I've transferred into the computer. I'm afraid that one day I might lost it. But in fact, it is fine because I couldn't remember every single things that I captured. Memories and emotion strike in only when I saw the relevant info.  

Anyhow, I'm still struggling backing-up every single memories into the software due to limited space. But I know, I'm no longer struggling in the same incident in the past. 

" Life still goes on. 
If u can fix it then fix it.
If u cant u can only accept and learn from it. "

Then, you move on and on.
Life is never without shadow.


Credit to the friend who is miles away from this land.
Wish you healthy and safe there. 

No comments: