................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, October 1, 2011

[I had wrote something about friend as previous post. This time i gonna to post something about someone else. Not purposely want to write it. But it so happened when i done this post.] ------- [...] added after i done the post.

Trial had over. Form 3 students are going to sit for their PMR. It recalls some picture in my mind. Obviously is something about when i was facing PMR two years ago. What was in my mind and how was the feeling? Is it gonna to be same on 14 Nov 2011? I feel worry and afraid when i heard the date. It is about 1 more month left from now. Oh No~``

Seem like everyone is well prepare with their studies and managing their time equally. But how about myself? Hmm.. I still have lots to go. Yea, it is true. and yet i know it is really important for future. So, it is not the time for playing and joking anymore. Be serious and steady! Do not get influence by other things. And the important thing is, be confident with ownself. Believe that i can do it all time.

I feel that always the lucky one. I had been asking for not giving too much pressure on myself all the time especially exam time. They are my seniors. I feel that im the one who always been well treated by those seniors. Especially the badge which 2 years older than me. Im closer than them although there is a age distance.

I was asking for my recent time few days ago by a senior again. She was migrate to Aus. and.. I do miss her sometime. ( In addition of she just gave a comment in the chat box, this make me to have some motion to write about her. LoL)She is the one whom i always admire when i was form 1. I admire her because of she stands at the stage, the emcee for every assembly. I feel that it is proud to stand at the stage. LoL. I felt shock and continued by warming when i saw her post at my wall. It cannot be describe. But, just happy and warm. Thanks.

Not only her. There is few more seniors who always give support and encouragement when i needed. Although it is not as many as a swarm of bees. But the few had influenced me much in my life. I appreciated very much.

No matter how much good character  in a story; his/ her action will be appreciated and the good will be pay back at the end. Even though there is only a bad character in the story, he/she will get back what he/she had done.

Good character dont need to be much in my life, you and you and you, had colored my life with brightness and lead me to the correct way.
My life no longer only filled with tone, but also lyric. =)

No comments: