................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, October 7, 2011


I found that, sometime, it is a bit bored and lonely in the condition of no partner. 

The whole afternoon, i walked alone in KLCC. I had walked around the whole complex. I keep walking and walking. Looking around  at shirts, Kinokuniya, restaurant etc. Until my legs are sore, and i rest. 

I bought subway, and take a sit near the window. I sat gazing out of the window. It is blue and green. The people coming and going. Most of them talking picture. yet, im eating subway at the food court. LoL.

This is the first time, i walked alone in a complex for 3-4 hours. Break my own record. Yea, then i take train to KL sentral and back to Serdang. =)




The day in the tallest tower, which were each constructed with 110 floors. My legs are really sore. @.@

No comments: