................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Last Lesson of Physic

Today is the last day of Physic tuition. I've been there since i was in Form 4. I remember when i start to love physic, is him. I remember how sad and hurt of the words, is him. I remember what i've learn the thing called life, is him. All is Him.

He is not a teacher, we dont even know his actual occupation. He always came late ; he also end the class late. He always shared things, taught us other than physic. also, cracking jokes. I know his intention, his goods. Although he is a straight forward person. He is a very successful man, i thought. Through his talks, actions, and the car he drove. LoL.

Right & Wrong ; Good & Bad. 
It is the time, to let go. They guided me to the right way, and now is the time. To do everything by myself, no more pamper. I  have to differentiate what is the right way to go, and what is good for me.
Live your life.
Dont follow others, dont listen to others. Follow your heart.

The first person who give you a cigarette , and says it is good, is always the person you trust the most.
This is what he said. and he end today class.

No comments: