................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, April 14, 2012

【We are not naughty】



I've been here for 14 weeks, nearly 15 weeks now. Basically I'm going to finish my 1st semester already after few days more. Although 14 weeks is very short, but I'd learnt lots of things and experiences in both academic and relationship.

In these 3 months, I met lots of things, and it reflects a lot to myself. I'm appreciate because I'm here; I can get what I want and what I pursue. What problems that I met were minimize or even zero compare to others. 

We watch movie last week. . Three of us. We has been long time never watch movie in cinema together. Maybe few years ago we did. But the feeling between now and last time are different, the scenes are different, the atmosphere is also different. We've grown up; our life go on; we think differently.

Time always make things change easily and unconsciously. We are going to walk into our own path way, facing different future with different people. Although we are selfish. We wish we can always together, face problems together, do everything together, just maintain whatever things we had and we did. But we cannot expect the other follow our own way and step. 

When the movie go to climax, I look at them, and I smile. Because we of us already grown up. We can walk ourselves. and in the deep of heart, we know we appreciate each others. We know each others. Although I kept quiet. Because < We are good friends >.

No comments: