................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Monday, April 2, 2012

Nervous makes mistake

Had lots of quiz last week. At the same time, a lot of assignments and presentations to be prepare. It makes me can't breath. Everyday I am rushing, fighting with time. I told myself to do my best in everything to make no regret. We, as human, always make mistakes easily. Basically, making mistakes is not a big deal as if you know what mistake you did and avoid to repeat the same thing.

BUT, i made a big mistake. I stood on the stage, in front of everyone, i spoke out my opinions, my standpoints and arguments during competition; i stood on the stage every Monday to lead the students to read Rukun Negara. I enjoyed it., therefore I'm not afraid.  I was trained, and I'd overcome the fear that lots of people might face which is nervous. However...

BUT today, I made a mistake that I shouldn't make! I am very nervous during my math quiz. In result, I cannot prove the equation, I cannot complete solve it. and I made careless mistake! I can compromise, if I do not know how to do the question. But, in fact, the question is easy for me and I shouldn't make mistake on it. Although I haven get my paper back, but I'm disappointing.

I fail myself, because of nervous. Nervous makes mistakes!

But, I tried to make everything positive and I told myself not to get tension easily whenever and whatever I would face in future. There are still a lot of challenges in front of me. Likewise, after taking the SPM result, I never expect to get this kind of result and I really satisfy with it. But, no matter how happy am I, my life still have to go on. It is a process in life. After enjoying, we still have to move forward. Conversely, after sadness, we also have to look further and wider for better life. There is a negative; and here come, with positive =)

"Positive thinking will let you do everything better
than negative thinking will"
Zig Ziglar

No comments: