................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Monday, April 30, 2012

Mesej dari Cikgu; Mesej kepada Cikgu



I went to school today. Everything remain the same, the scenery, the way that I walk to lobby once I stepped into school. The only different is the cloths and the shoes that I wore is not prefect uniform and black shoes anymore.

After I have done everything, the moment, when I push the office door, surprisingly, I saw someone. We greet each other. and I smile because I'm happy to meet her. I'm most grateful to her sacrifice.

I remember the story about . I also remember the every monday after school. I remember how she teaches us to right and

I fall asleep during her class sometimes. Although she knew everyone is sleepy and not paying attention during the lesson, but, she still trying hard to do her best and wake our my mind up by telling us some meaningful stories that I mentioned just now and some techniques to answer the question during exam.

When SPM is around the corner, I'm still worry about my BM. I want to score this subject but I dont think I can. I know my BM is not good and I'm not putting effort on it also. Few months before SPM, I'm still hanging here and feeling happy go lucky. But when it is really near to the corner, I look to the problems seriously. I tried my best and followed her instruction, but, sometimes, I'm lazy.

I read , highlight new vocabularies and useful sentences. Even, I memorized the common essays and some essays that my friends and I spot for trials and SPM. During SPM, I threw out everything that I'd memorized. But I felt that I didnt do best in both Paper 1 & Paper 2 during SPM. I'm so sorry to her. I said to myself in my heart. 

and Sometimes, she forced us to read the essay. She will by go through some passages with us in the class instead of letting us to write an essay ourselves without knowing how to start the introduction and ending. She pointed out our mistakes by going through one by one like kindergarten when we are writing essay in the class.

She asked us to do "Karangan Spontan" instead of writing to make sure every students are active during the lesson but not sleeping and "Ponteng". She asked us to do presentation about "Komsas" ourselves. We always have sharing sections during her class and she is very generous and open-minded even when we say some sensitive issues she will talk about it too with her point of view. 

She said she knew our level of Malay language. Everyone of us. Every students in the class.

I saw how serious is she during the lesson; I saw her responsibility towards her jobs.
No doubt, she is a good teacher.

I'm really proud for being taught by her for 2 years.

But, she told me that today is her last day in Yu Hua.
"WHAT? WHY?!",  I asked her immediately.

She moves to another school in Bangi. I know, it is good for her because near her house.

I'm sad; but I'm proud.

"All the best, cikgu.", I end the conversation.

Terima kasih atas jasa dan sumbangan bukti cikgu. Saya tak tahu bagaimana pulangkan balik jasa cikgu dan masa yang anda korban untuk kami. Walaupun I bercakap and menulis dalam Cina and Inggeris lebih berbanding dengan bahasa, tapi saya tak akan lupa jasa and nilai-nilai yang anda ajar dalam kelas dan kepentingan bahasa di Malaysia. Ribuan terima kasih kepada Cikgu yang saya sayangi dan kasihi. =)

again, I'm proud for being taught by her. and so, I hope there are more students get these advantages and be proud also after being taught by her.

Students should always be proud when they meet a good teacher. 
and always, 
appreciate.

4 comments:

Kye Kye said...

I remember the seekor semut hitum berdiri di atas batu yang hitam pada waktu malam~ :D

LiAnne said...

She is the best BM teacher that i ever met! I used to hate BM this subject even though i had studied it for 11 years, she is the only teacher that makes me think that BM is interesting and encourage us to put more effort on it! Without her, i must be already gave up my BM. TERIMA KASIH PN. FARIDAH!! :)

zi hao said...

she is the 1st teacher i meet on the 1st day i came in 4B,her smile make me feel warm :)

Mingyvlalala said...

She transferred to BANGI ?! Oh my... I can say that Yu Hua students lost a great teacher.Pn Faridah,sy masih ingat apa yg beliau tlh ajar. Seekor semut hitam berada di sebh batu yg hitam pd waktu mlm. Walaupun tdk nampak, ttp ia masih wujud. Walaupun beliau tdk bersama kita,namun semangat beliau masih bersama dgn kita selama-lamanya. Terima kasih atas sokongan cikgu selama-lama ini. ='(