................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Sunday, August 19, 2012

我喜欢你



I'm not good in language. I dont have much talent in language learning. I think, maybe, my basic in both Malay, English and Mandarin is not stable and solid enough. and as I grow, I didnt spend much time in polishing my language.

I always admire those who can speak any language fluently and write attractively because I couldn't. and those people are always around me.  Many of them suggested me to be hardworking to read and be brave to speak out, and they guarantee this steps will slowly help me to improve any language.

I have spent much time listen to my BM teacher's instruction and followed what she said. In order to score, I try my best in not only reading, but also memorize those essay sentence by sentence. I still can remember what I wrote in my BM spm paper was those what I've memorized for months. I mixed everything together to become a complete essay. I was really proud of my teacher at the moment when I got my SPM result. and now, still, I'm proud of her.

I've used to speak in Mandarin since I was young. It is my mother tongue. I counldn't remember I can speak English when I was in kindergarten even though my parents said that I spoke in English very well that time. Mainly, I speak Mandarin with my family and friends.

But now, it has slightly being changed. Every subjects in our syllabus is in English, my surrounding always revolve around English language. I also met difficulties as I felt a surge of pressure acting on me when I was attending her class. I'd heard about the people talking about how strict is her during her class and etc. I'm really afraid of doing her exercise and I mind her wording during her lecture. Seriously, I'm really afraid of her.

When it comes to week 12, I think I was having presentation about unemployment. I prepared it for many times to avoid making errors and try to get marks from her. I try to present confidently and look at her calmly. My happiness gained slowly when I saw her smiled and nodded. I smiled.

When week 13, Friday, we dont have much work to do. We looked at our key concept II, and do some simple exercise. She let us go earlier, I think. and I remember, before that, she said something and required to take picture together. I felt that her character has been changed in my heart. Although she is strict, but I think I like her at the end of semester. Even, I felt abit sad when I walked out the class and said, thank you miss.

No comments: