................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Lately

Since I step into degree course, there are many lecturers and seniors said, "You can easily differentiate HELP Psychology Students and others department students".  I was curious and waiting for their next sentence.  "Because psychology students always busy for their assignments and study for research purpose".  I get shocked because it sounds abit scary and demotivated. But I didn't take it in mind as I think that they are apt to exaggerate their words.

and so, now, I'm sitting in front of my laptop with surfing resources, with reference books besides.  I end up with worrying about plagiarism issue, the writing format, the reliability of the sources and the pressure of getting near to the due date.  I'm glad that I've started my work early and finished it early.  But it's not the end of the story.  There are other research papers, videos and group assignments to be done.  However, I'm grateful that I still can try to calm myself whenever those negative thoughts come into my mind.  Even I feel uncomfortable, there are always friends beside me.

Hwaiting~ Hwaiting~ Hawaiting~

Everything is just about how you sense it; and how you perceive it.
=P

Oh.. Another Assignment Day.. 

No comments: