................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Raining Lost


It has been raining for few days. It makes me trap in a moody state for living alone outside. I lose my umbrella. I used to bring it out everyday to class. I'm blaming myself for not taking concern about my things around me. I tried to ask about people from others room if they'd seen it. I even tried to ask the guard and asked for replay the video that CCTV has been recorded. I'm carrying for searching the umbrella. I'm not only miss it, also, I need it.

I'm worrying for the whole day when I heard that there will be raining heavily in the afternoon in KL, Selangor. Luckily the weather is still sunny when I go to class. But the weather turns dark and black when I end my tutorial class. My classmates and I walk quickly to the other block for next class.
It starts raining when the class starts. I look outside the window and stare at the rain dropping from the sky. It hit the cars, the trees and the people who are running here and there. I wish the rain could stop before my class end.

It is a long rain. The umbrellas  provided by uni are taken by the students. I walk from the block to the main block by crossing a long and busy road under the rain. It is the second time I walk back to main block because I used to take shuttle bus.

You know what, before I have a quarrel, I actually passed through these evidences. 

Thank to my file for covering my head from the rain. I shouldn't keep the blame on the weather. Some people likes rainy but some likes sunny. No matter how the weather is, it shouldn't be a reason or excuse for throwing temper and emotionally affected.

Emotion, you are not easy to handle, sometime.

No comments: