................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Friday, July 5, 2013

Gift from Birthday Girl from U.S.

I took plane not more than five times in my 19 years. And the planes I sat flied locally. But I have been KLIA airport more 5 times? I guess? and it is due to a same reason, same people and almost the same time. In fact, 2 of it are exactly the same date but in different year. What I can say is just coincident. =)

Whenever people ask about my sisters, most of the time, I would tell them my eldest sis is at US. Not studying, but working. In fact, training is a more suitable word. She went there quite frequently and she normally stay there at least 3 months. She had been extended to 6 months last two years, that why whenever people like friends and relatives asking about her, I will be keep repeating that she is at US. 

Finally she is back. Together with lots of luggage. I'm not strong enough to take one of her luggage, not even the small one.. I'm excited cus I knew she brought things for me. Always.. XD YES!!

This time, she brought me a Kipling bags, Converse shoes, shoe key chain (as she knew I'm collecting shoes key chains), Converse jacket and etc.. XD I couldn't wait to open her luggage one by one cus surely I will get surprise when I open it! haha!! She brought lots of magnets to stick at her magnet board in her kitchen and numbers of key chains from Hollywood. I will always take some from it by just inform her. Though she will shout at me but she will just let me take anyone of it (normally). I knew she is fierce sometimes, but she is quite generous in the way that she bought things for me from US. =P

Bags of magnets & Key Chains
with at least 5 USD each I think? =O

She normally buy Skechers but
Converse this time.. 

Converse again

Souvenir Cups from San Francisco Zoo.
It is quite expensive.. About 10 USD
But you can refill any drinks free in the Zoo!

Converse Shoes Key Chains
(about 7USD each)
*clap* *jump*
It is exactly same design as the shoes shown above! =D

Dolphin Soft Toy
XD

Didnt get to capture other souvenirs.. But mostly is shirts, nuts, kitchen stuffs, bags and etc.. =D

Thank You My Dear Sis.. XD

& Happy Birthday <3 br="" nbsp="">
=P

No comments: