................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bro - you'll be okay.



I told this people that I'm not ok when I am really not ok few days back. I remembered that I used to talk to him anytime during school days. I remembered that we had a lot of fun memories together. But slowly, this people grow. He grows in a rapid speed. He makes me feel like I'm so immature and keep staying at the same point. I feel inferior and guilty sometimes because I'm far behind of him. But, slowly, I understand. And now, no matter how far I am behind him, seeing him getting closer and closer to success and doing things that he likes and enjoys, I feel really proud of him. He is just like my brother. Really. I will never get to have this kind of brother ever except him. He makes me grow, he teaches me, leads me, guides me, cheers me and concerns about me. He also scolded me, criticized me, showed of to me when I did something wrong and when he felt so proud of himself. That's why sometimes I'm scare of him also. Especially when I feel I'm not right. 

We often fight. Yes, we fight. But no matter how hard he scolds me, I know he's doing it for my own good. This is his ways of pushing me to move forward and only him dares to use this kind of approach on me! Although sometimes doesn't work, it probably making things even worse and we end up fighting again, but I will never fail to get motivation from him when I really need it. Like what he sent. 

He is nice sometimes; but he is like a devil at the same time. I like him, sayang him as brother; but I also hate him, so badly and seriously. Blahh!!! 

Ok, you make me feel better and really better when I am so so down the other day. I forgive you. LoL!! =P blahh pop! =)

Okay, this is really a good friend, a good brother that I met in life.

No comments: