................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Hug


Ultimately, received words from Jiejie is always the best healing for me. 

It seems like things have been resolved. Everything. Everything that I've been struggled with in the past year. I'm grateful because it brought me a beautiful ending here. 

After years, I realise that Jiejie is still the best company. It has been a long, yet short journey in my life. But the lessons that I gained are always bigger and more meaningful. People might say I'm lucky to meet such great person in life. Yes, I agree. At the same time, not forget to acknowledge myself. =) 

I appreciate everything given by the fate and God now. No matter it's up or down in my life. 


After all, I'm relieved and prepared myself to fly up high. Lastly, I wish you and I all the best for our future endeavors! *hug* 

No comments: