................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New year 2016



It's new year! Hurray! 
This is the first post of 2016 and it should be a cheerful and happy update. 
Alright, people start to talk about new year resolution, goals and targets to be achieved by the end of the year. 
Watch Xin Yi's video blog, then you'll probably with her that these are something that make you feel more disappointed or probably reminding you as non-persistent person because many people failed to achieve what they set to be done. 
I partially agreed with what she mentioned, assuming that people are hardly to be persist in something that they are not motivated. People feel demotivated too easily, in fact. 

So what's on for me this year? I have been trying to think about my life, my future directions and try to set some goals so that I wouldn't feel empty by the end of the year. Perhaps I was too naive and confident that I'll surely achieve something in the end. So what's up? 

Nothing. 
What?! Nothing? 

Yes. I haven been settle down, I'm still exploring the way that I should go. I'm still lingering, and there're many considerations that I need to be concerned. 
It's hard to move on with a way, but I have a mission - give myself a chance to explore as much as I can. Try on the opportunities that bump to me. ;) 

This is still probably too general and too young minded. 

Anyway, I shall proceed and live my life as the way I would be enjoy with. 

6th day of 2016 
- I'm out of the country! Wee-- I'm typing this don't know how many miles away! Haha!
- I'm appreciated because I take the courage to share my feelings and thoughts with friends. I'm still care them a lot. In turn, I'm happy to see them or treat them as my loves one. 
- Not sure how people look at me, but I'll try not to let their feelings and thoughts to put me down. ;) 

Learn to become a better person. 
This is my constant goal. I believe. 

No comments: