................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Out of country experience




Out of country for a week +, and I just touched down on my country land. It surprised me a lot because it's already mid of January, and I feel that things have slightly changed here. I feel strange to this country. Perhaps I was trying hard and have started to adapt to the environment out there. 

I wouldn't have imagined that I could fly far away at this age, and in the past, I wouldn't dare to look forward visiting countries with four seasons. It's just like a dream when I actually did that. Seems like it's a gift for me after completing my undergraduate studies. I'm looking forward to exploring other countries, spending more time there and doing different things out there. It has been a dream to many people, I believe. 

I'm grateful to experience the enlightenment journey. I'll keep it in my mind, fully embrace the feelings and thoughts that I've experienced there, digest it, then continue to move on. I'll miss it a lot. In fact, I'm missing it. The people I met, the culture, the scenery, the snow, the food, the accommodation, and everything there. 

I'm experiencing a mixed feelings right after I'm back. I'm not sure what I'm longing for from the land. I find myself being too emotional. I was there for a short time, but seem like I was overly engaging with the people and the environment there. Feeling sad for leaving. But it's alright, I look forward to seeing myself grow to another stage in life. Every journey I experienced will lead me go further. 

Couldn't take it all on hand. Embrace the mixed feelings, digest it, reflect, and I shall move on. I'll be there again. 

1 comment:

感性说书人 said...

My souvenir, thank you in advance :)