................................................................................................Mae Ching......................................

Thursday, January 23, 2014

A New Start



It comes to a new semester again. Everything seems remain unchanged, but there are something new.

It is my first try on approaching new subjects and challenging myself for taking max subjects in long semester. People advised me not to take it as it is a heavy burden, but some advised me to take it now because the tougher one is coming next.

One week has past. Everything looks good. I lost the track and blank out while lecturer is teaching, nevertheless. But I think I can, I hope, sooner, I can run on the right track as other does. My peers are getting more and more serious on doing their works. Everyone's attitude changed. Everyone is becoming better and better I guess this is a process of growing. To be more mature and responsible to own-self.

I met talents in my class. A lot. The way they take notes and the concentration they pay in class just amazed me. Even the way they thought and the words they speak are just, wow me. They are too great.

How I wish I could be one of them. Just either one will do.

No comments: